Leaves are turning brown, the weather is getting chillier, and the soundtrack of migrating birds is adorning every nature walk you take in Cyprus right now.
Our latest newsletter issue is out now and contains:
- Our Cyprus Launch Event in September, complete with videos and pictures.
- Four videos showcasing the incredible work of our grantees, or as we prefer to call them, the environmental champions of Cyprus!
- How many kilos of waste did 11 volunteers remove from Ayia Napa’s rocky coast in just over an hour?
- Updates from the fifth ‘Plastic Free Beach’ in Cyprus.
- Meet our Advisory Council: Maïa Fourt.
You can read the full newsletter here.