These last three months have been filled with exciting developments: Projects growing and succeeding wonders in the conservation of our natural environment and collaborations bringing in much-needed funds to fuel our work.
This newsletter includes:
- Our brand-new collaboration between the Conservation Collective, Depeche Mode and Hublot, which will be funding the second phase of the Plastic Free Beach Project.
- The results of our collaboration with Marks & Spencers Cyprus which awarded CEF with €2 for every DENIM Trouser bought during May 2023.
- Information about two new projects we are in the privileged position to be funding:
- Updates on three of our running projects, showcasing their impact and celebrating the incredible work they have been doing:
- An introduction to our new Operations Manager.
Read the full newsletter here.