WE ARE HIRING – OPERATIONS MANAGER
The Cyprus Environment Foundation (CEF) is growing and we are recruiting a part-time Operations Manager to help scale-up our impact.
We are seeking a self-motivated, organized individual with a passion for the environmental sector. The person needs to be able to work well in a small team, primarily remotely, with some Cyprus travel. There is potential for the role to grow as the charity grows.
This role will support the Executive Director with all aspects of the grant-making process, event management, development opportunities, website, email, and social media communications, and capturing minutes at quarterly board meetings.
Salary: €10,000-12,000 per annum subject to level of skill and experience.
Hours: Part-time, 20 hours per week, flexible working as standard.
Location: Remote, Cyprus-based.
The right person will:
- Have excellent organizational, time management and writing skills with good attention to detail.
- Be self-motivated, take initiatives and be able to work well remotely.
- Be creative and a problem solver.
- Confidently represent CEF at meetings and events.
- Be able to identify, research and pursue development opportunities for CEF.
- Occasionally travel locally for project site-visits, meetings, events etc.
- Be fluent in Greek and English.
- Be comfortable with using (or learning to use) MS Office suite, Canva, WordPress, Mailchimp, Salesforce and social media platforms.
- Preferably have a background in natural sciences.
Apply by June 9th 2023 by sending a CV (not longer than 2 pages) and cover letter to Sofia Matsi at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download full job description below.